CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time to Brag!!!!





Dont worry Im not going to brag about my kids, this post is all about me and how awsome i am. I mean I could brag about my kids... For example Seinna is so advance I mean she is only 31/2 and she says like 30 words, amazing she even gets to go to early preschool because she needs to be challenged more. Then there is Cambria , she is the most amazing actress, she can cry over a drop of a hat, and real tears and her drama is amazing, she hasnt even had acting lessons. Ethan , I cant say enough about his social skills, he has so many friends, he cant even decide who to play with at school, and i mean ever, I think he doesnt want to leave anyone out so he plays with no one so he doesn't hurt anyones fellings, how sweet is he. Now enough about them, heres what i did, all by myself, no help from the husband, I made these from scratch, they were just flat pieces of wood, I even made the drawers.

4 comments:

ASHLEY ELDER said...

Those are great, very talented!!

Amy said...

WoW!! You have skillz! I'm so very jealous...I feel a RS weekday meeting class coming on... They look great!

The Alvords said...

Seriously, I am sooooo impressed. Those are amazing. You should be so proud. And your kids are pretty awesome too.

Jen and Johnny said...

You are too funny!!! And those creations are Amazing!!!! Did you take a class for both of those? I want to do that!!! PS I am dying that you know Amy (above). We were companions in the MTC in Brasil. I haven't seen her or talked to her since then.... which has been about 10 years. Crazy!!! Do you have her email or blog or something so I could talk to her???????